Trung Trung Karmo, Wood Clutch
- Shipping charges: Free in India, US$10 in Hong Kong, US$20 for rest of the world & USA (higher for bigger sized Totes and will be visible during checkout)
- Shipping will take upto 1 week for India and upto 2 weeks for rest of the world.
Chati Trung Trung Karmo! Nga la shoktsey yar thang!
Thag ring gyur la mey dro! Lithan kor leph yong!
“White Crane, Lend me your wings
I will not fly far From Lithang, I shall return”
The now endangered black neck white crane is the symbol of peace and harmony, its summer months spent in Ladakh in India and winter months spent in China. A part of the mountains as inseparable as the summer flowers, many a famous folklores and songs dedicated to it in Bhutan. Bhaskar, our team member at Meraki who is also an artist, has beautifully captured this rare bird in Thangka Art, a call to all of us to preserve our environment and save the black neck white crane
- Handpainted Wooden clutch
- 8 inches diameter
- Golden detachable shoulder chain
- Black Raw Silk Lining and a small pocket inside
- Big enough to fit your phone, make up, money, keys etc