My Deepest Roots, Blue Pattachitra Wallet
Rs. 6,299.00 Rs. 10,499.00
- Shipping charges: Free in India, US$10 in Hong Kong and US$20 for rest of the world
- Shipping will take upto 1 week for India and upto 2 weeks for rest of the world.
“I'm planting a tree to teach me to gather strength from my deepest roots.”
The tree of life is symbolic in all cultures of creation, growth, protection and nourishment. Earlier, in remote forested areas, the bridegroom offered a tree to his bride as bride price, but the shortage of trees and of land eventually led to the offering of the painted Tree of Life, signifying an eternal relationship.
Our Pattachitra Artist Apindra Swain extend the branches of his folk traditions to you through the Pattachitra rendition of the Tree of Life on this top grain leather wallet.
- Top Grain Blue leather
- Lining inside and golden chain all over the wallet
- 1 internal open pocket (big enough to fit your phone in)
- Detachable Wristlet to carry the wallet in your wrist
- Dimension in cm (L x W x H)- 20 x 2 x10