My Deepest Roots, Green Sling
- Shipping charges - USD 20
- Shipping may take upto 2 weeks. Kindly bear with us.
“I'm planting a tree to teach me to gather strength from my deepest roots.”
The tree of life is symbolic in all cultures of creation, growth, protection and nourishment. Earlier, in remote forested areas, the bridegroom offered a tree to his bride as bride price, but the shortage of trees and of land eventually led to the offering of the painted Tree of Life, signifying an eternal relationship.
Our Pattachitra Artist Apindra Swain extend the branches of his folk traditions to you through the Pattachitra rendition of the Tree of Life.
- Length 27 inches, width 11 inches, height 14 inches
- Green Crossbody, genuine leather sling bag with suede on the sides and inside
- Adjustable leather strap
- Handwoven Ikat Lining inside , metal fittings
- 2 pockets with chain
- Weight: 0.50 grams