Trung Trung Karmo in Black
- Shipping charges: Free in India, US$10 in Hong Kong and US$20 for rest of the world
- Shipping will take upto 1 week for India and upto 2 weeks for rest of the world.
Chati Trung Trung Karmo! Nga la shoktsey yar thang!
Thag ring gyur la mey dro! Lithan kor leph yong!
“White Crane, Lend me your wings
I will not fly far From Lithang, I shall return”
The now endangered black neck white crane is the symbol of peace and harmony, its summer months spent in Ladakh in India and winter months spent in China. A part of the mountains as inseparable as the summer flowers, many a famous folklores and songs dedicated to it in Bhutan. Tashi, our Thanka artist has beautifully captured this rare bird, a call to all of us to preserve our environment and save the black neck white crane.
- Length 15 inches, height 12 inches
- Black Eco Leather (Made in an environmentally sustainable way)
- Lining inside , metal fittings
- Metal feet
- 2 internal pockets with chain , two small pockets without chain