Dance of Happiness
Rs. 9,625.00 Rs. 19,250.00
- Shipping charges: Free in India, US$10 in Hong Kong and US$20 for rest of the world
- Shipping will take upto 1 week for India and upto 2 weeks for rest of the world.
As young Lord Krishna and the youth of Vrindavan danced at the springtime festival of Holi, they celebrated life and a fervent love for nature in bloom!
Just as Krishna and the gopis immersed themselves in their ‘Raas Leela’ or Dance of Passion, Mira Devi presents to you her rendition of ‘Macchli ki Raasleela’ or the Passionate dance of the fish as a symbol of happiness and prosperity on this beautiful hanpainted Tan handbag made of eco leather.
- Length 15 inches, height 12 inches
- Tan Eco Leather (Made in an environmentally sustainable way and may change colour slightly over time as it absorbs the sheen of your skin)
- Lining inside , metal fittings
- Metal feet
- 2 internal pockets with chain , two small pockets without chain