The Paisleys, Black Foldover Clutch/Sling
- Shipping charges: Free in India, US$18 in Hong Kong, US$26 for rest of the world & USA (higher for bigger sized Totes and will be visible during checkout)
- Shipping will take upto 1 week for India and upto 2 weeks for rest of the world.
“…perhaps the real secret to the paisley's immortality is…how it blends its rich historicism with a powerful adaptability, and how it is open to endless and unexpected re-invigoration and re-interpretation.”
The original Persian droplet-like motif – the boteh or buta – is thought to have been a representation of a floral spray combined with a cypress tree (hence its Persian name boteh, meaning flower), a Zoroastrian symbol of life and eternity. Our miniature artist Rajender Sharma has attempted to recreate this zoroastrian symbol in a miniature style.
- Height: 6.5 inches (with fold)
- Height: 10.5 inches (without fold)
- Width: 9.6 inches
- Top Grain Black Leather
- Detachable chain
- Black cotton lining inside