A Tale of Two Lovers
- Shipping charges - USD 20
- Shipping may take upto 2 weeks. Kindly bear with us.
The minute I heard my first love story,
I started looking for you,
not knowing how blind that was.
Lovers don't finally meet somewhere,
they're in each other all along.
The wind carries the call of the lovers, the male and female bird, both perched under the tree of happiness, searching for one another- so near, and yet so far. In the Mithila traditions of Madhubani, a pair of peacocks symbolizes love and companionship. It is this ever-lasting mark of the joy of love that Shanti Devi Paswaan gives to you with this graceful tote full of the love of art, of traditions, and of the beautiful world around us!
- Length 10.5 inches bottom, 17 inches on the tip, height 9 inches, depth 6.5 inches
- Azure Sky Blue Handbags, Cow leather
- Lining inside, metal fittings
- 1 internal pocket with chain , two small pockets without chain