ONLINE WARLI WORKSHOP WITH DILIP BAHOTHA
This workshop is now over and you can buy recordings.
The workshop was done in a one hour class and was conducted over Zoom - adults or children above 12 years can join.
Dililp Bahotha, a traditional Warli painting artist will guide you with the process and techniques of warli art.
Materials that you will need:
- A4 Size plain paper (a couple of extra sheets to practice sketching).
- Poster colors (preferred, if you don’t have access to poster colors, you can use acrylic colors).
- Brushes (size 0 to size 4/5), water and palette for mixing.
- Black pen for outlines (not mandatory, can outline with brush and paint too)
- Pencil and rubber for sketching
We hope you can join us to support the arts and artists.
No, we do not provide art kits with this workshop. Before the workshop, we will share the list of materials you will need to complete your artwork. Our materials list is curated to make sure all required items are easily available.
However, we also sell art kits for some of the art forms seperately which you can find here.