Buy Recording: ONLINE THANGKA ART WORKSHOP BY KRISHNA TASHI PALMO
ONLINE THANGKA WORKSHOP BY KRISHNA TASHI PALMO
This workshop is now over and you can buy the recording.
This workshop was conducted over two classes of 2 hours each for beginners and 2 recordings would be provided - adults or children above 8 years can join.
Krishna will guide you on how to create the basic drawing and the other intricacies of Thangka art in this 'Lhamo' artwork (Lhamo is a fairy of music or sound). Please note that the painting when taught maybe slightly different than what is shown in the event flyer as this original image is an old Thangka painting and the artist will teach her interpretation of it .
Materials that you will need:
- A4 Size plain paper (a couple of extra sheets to practice sketching). This card will be circular - Diameter of card is 10cm and Diameter of inner circle is 3.3cm
- Poster colors (preferred, if you don’t have access to poster colors, you can use acrylic colors)
- Brushes (size 0 to size 4/5), water and palette for mixing.
- Black pen for outlines (not mandatory, can outline with brush and paint too)
- Pencil and rubber for sketching
We hope you can join us to support the arts and artists.
Enter the Terms and Conditions workshop recordings here.