Buy Recording : Online Thangka Painting Workshop With Krishna Tashi Palmo
ONLINE THANGKA WORKSHOP WITH KRISHNA TASHI PALMO
This workshop is now over and you can buy recordings.
The workshop was a two classes of 2 hours each for beginners and was conducted over zoom - adults or children above 8 years can join.
Krishna will guide you on how to create the basic drawing and the other intricacies of Thangka art in this artwork of '8 Lucky Signs' in thangka art.
Materials that you will need:
- A4 Size plain paper (a couple of extra sheets to practice sketching). This card will be circular - Diameter of card is 10cm and Diameter of inner circle is 3.3cm
- Poster colors (preferred, if you don’t have access to poster colors, you can use acrylic colors)
- Brushes (size 0 to size 4/5), water and palette for mixing.
- Black pen for outlines (not mandatory, can outline with brush and paint too)
- Pencil and rubber for sketching
We hope you can join us to support the arts and artists.
Enter the Terms and Conditions workshop recordings here.