Get Upto 10% OFF on purchase of this product.
Get upto 10% OFF on Live Workshops when sign up for 2 or more workshops.
Get 10% OFF coupon code for Art Kits signing up for Masterclass or Live Workshop.
Earn upto 2,899.00 Points on purchase of this product.
Sanjay Tandekar, a traditional Tanjore painting artist from will guide you with the process and techniques during the workshop. In this workshop we will learn a beginner level tanjore artwork. Make this beautiful artwork which has lord Venkateswara while learning this famous artform.
This is a BEGINNER FRIENDLY workshop for introducing anyone to the beautiful art of Tanjore- Tanjore paintings are created with real gold foil (22k Gold).
The following steps will be covered in this 2 day workshop.
- Tracing , coloring and shading techniques
- Single layer cone work
- Gold foil work
- Muckboard 5 * 5 inches 2 pc
- Gold foil 22 Carat 3 sheet
- French Chalk Powder White 100gm
- Arabic Gum
- Camlin brown color 50-30ml
- Fevicol Bottle MR 10-ml
- Design with Tracing paper
- Carbon Paper
- Paper cutter Tools
- Plastic Cone Transparent
- Cello Tape
We ship worldwide, shipping charges of 2000 INR are applicable for international orders. Our Prices are inclusive of GST/Taxes. No additional charges are applicable for domestic deliveries.
- Thread to tie the cone
- Pencil and rubber
- Poster colours (acrylic colours are also ok but poster colors are preferred) and colour pallete
- A smooth silky material cloth- small piece just to pat the gold foil when pasting it
- Please have a hair dryer with you so that the cone work can dry quickly in the first workshop and we can start the gold foil work