Annakoot, the 24 Swaroops Of Shreenathji, Pichwai Painting
Annakoot or Govardhan Puja is celebrated on the 4th day of Diwali in which we offer the deity a mound of cooked grains and other food items as gratitude. It is one of the important festivals for Krishna Devotees which tells how Shrinathji lifted the Govardhan mountain with his little finger to protect the residents of Braj from the storm caused by Rain God “Indra”.
This painting is made to order and will take 2-3 weeks to be painted once the order has been placed.
Jayesh Sharma ji, has been a Pichwai artist for more than 38 years and his family has been practicing this art for 400 years too – more than 9 generations of their family have been Pichwai artists and have been associated with the temple at Nathdwara.
- Artist: Jayesh Sharma
- Size: 36 X 60 inches
- Price is for unframed painting and painting would be sent without a frame
- Handpainted in Pichwai style
- The image shown here is representative to help visualize the painting in a home setting and not an actual framed image
- COD cannot be accepted as a payment option for paintings
- This painting will be made to order and will take 3-4 weeks