Dilip Chitara will guide you on how to create the basic drawing and the other intricacies of Mata ni Pachedi Art.
This will be a 2 hour workshop and will be conducted over zoom - adults or children above 8 years can join.
Mata ni pachedi motifs
Sketching & Painting
No, we do not provide art kits with this workshop. Before the workshop, we will share the list of materials you will need to complete your artwork. Our materials list is curated to make sure all required items are easily available.
However, we also sell art kits for some of the art forms seperately which you can find here.
- A4 Size plain paper (a couple of extra sheets to practice sketching)
- Poster colors (preferred, if you don’t have access to poster colors, you can use acrylic colors)
- Brushes (size 0 to size 4/5), water and palette for mixing
- Black pen for outlines (not mandatory, can outline with brush and paint too)
- Pencil and rubber for sketching