White Flowers, Wood Clutch
So wild flowers will come up where you are.
You have been stony for too many years.
Try something different.
Brought from Samarkand to Kashmir by a Kashmiri Prince, the Persian art form of Paper Mache has evolved to new heights in Kashmir. Our artist Riyaz has extended this traditional paper mache work to wooden clutch with these beautiful flowers from the Chinar Valley of Kashmir calling out to you to surrender to their beauty.
Available at Mer Culture Boutique, Hong Kong
- Handpainted Wooden clutch
- Length 7.9 inches, Height 3.5 inches, Width 1.6 inches
- Golden detachable shoulder chain
- Lining and a small pocket inside
- Big enough to fit your phone (Not iphone Plus), make up, money, keys etc