Buy Recording : ONLINE GANJIFA ART WORKSHOP BY Mohan Kulkarni (SAWANTWADI LACQUERWARES)
ONLINE GANJIFA ART WORKSHOP BY MOHAN KULKARNI
This workshop is now over and you can buy the recording.
The workshop was two hour class for beginners and was conducted over Zoom - adults or children above 8 years can join. This workshop is in collaboration with Sawantwadi Lacuqerwares.
From the Royal house of Sawantwadi, the Sawant Bhonsle’s present to you Sawantwadi Lacquerwares in association with Balu Thakur. Sawantwadi Lacquerwares practices the sacred art of Sawantwadi Ganjifa besides the craft of Lacquer.
Materials that you will need:
- A4 Size plain paper (a couple of extra sheets to practice sketching). This card will be circular - Diameter of card is 10cm
- Poster colors (preferred, if you don’t have access to poster colors, you can use acrylic colors). Specific colours that will be used in this workshop are: Colours - Yellow, Orange, Poster Red, Poster Green, White, Black, Ivory (Mix a bit of Yellow in White), Pink (Mix Red and White)
- Brushes (size 0 to size 4/5), water and palette for mixing. Specific sizes that will be used in this workshop 000, 1, 2 and 4, Flat Brush No. 5/8
- Black pen for outlines (not mandatory, can outline with brush and paint too)
- Pencil and rubber for sketching
We hope you can join us to support the arts and artists.
Enter the Terms and Conditions workshop recordings here.