7, 8, 9 June 2022 : Live Online Advanced Pichwai Art Workshop With Jayesh Sharma
ONLINE ADVANCED PICHWAI ART WORKSHOP WITH JAYESH SHARMA
Date : 7, 8, 9 June 2022
Time : 05:00 PM to 07:00 PM IST
This workshop will be done in three classes of two hours each and will be conduct over zoom - adult or children above 12 years can join
We would be focusing on painting this beautiful painting of Sreenathji in this 3 days workshop.
About the artist: Jayesh Sharma ji, who has been a Pichwai artist for more than 38 years and his family has been practicing this art for 400 years will guide you with the process and techniques during the workshop.
Materials that you will need:
- A3 Size plain paper (a couple of extra sheets to practice sketching)
- Poster colors (preferred, if you don’t have access to poster colors, you can use acrylic colors), please also have gold colour ready
- Brushes (size 0 to size 4/5), water and palette for mixing
- Black pen for outlines (not mandatory, can outline with brush and paint too)
- Pencil and rubber for sketching
We hope you can join us to support the arts and artists.
• We will be sending a calendar invite and email invite with zoom link to join 2 days before the workshop once we receive payment (please don't select the option for COD).
• The workshops are attended by beginners as well as others who may already be acquainted with art hence, we will keep a pace that everyone is comfortable with.
• We will share a recording of the workshop after the workshop, so even if you miss anything please don't worry as you can still follow again from the recording. The artists mostly speak in Hindi, Memeraki team will be moderating and translating.
• Workshop will be conducted over Zoom. If you don't already use Zoom, please download the zoom app on your phone or laptop (easier to sit on a desk with a laptop or with the phone on a stand so you can see the artist paint and follow at the same time and so that the artist can also see you painting. Please sit in a well-lit place)
• Please test audio and video on zoom. Please stay on mute during the workshop so that everyone can hear the artist, please unmute anytime you wish to ask a question. We may also request you to switch off video at some points as the locations where the artists are sometimes don’t have good bandwidth (we have tested and it works fine usually)
• Please also join our Facebook group to keep in touch with us and other participants https://www.facebook.co/groups/1632293370227782. Class is not transferable to another person - please do not share the zoom class link with others once you have registered and please join with the registered email address.