A STROLL THROUGH THE SPOKEN FOREST
- Shipping charges - USD 20
- Shipping may take upto 2 weeks. Kindly bear with us.
I was thinking about the forest one day
and it came to me—
are not lost.
All these riches are being kept for us
by our aunties, our uncles,
our grandparents, our relatives—
those namesakes who walk and dance
wearing robes that make them seem like bears
Those beings who live in the spoken forest.
They are holding everything for us.
Encapsulated in the vibrant and deeply symbolic Madhubani or Mithila art from Bihar, are the stories, traditions, and identities of the women from the region. Their hopes and dreams find voice in this joyful red handbag. Come, take a stroll through the Spoken and Painted forest as Ranjeet Jha shares the untold stories of the countless women who brought Madhubani art to the world!
- Length 10 , height 9.3 inches, depth 2.6 inches
- Maroon Top Grain Cow leather
- Detachable long handle
- Metal fittings
- 1 cloth purse which can be attached to the purse inside