A Tale of Two lovers, gold and black rectangle clutch
“The minute I heard my first love story,
I started looking for you,
not knowing how blind that was.
Lovers don't finally meet somewhere,
they're in each other all along.”
The wind carries the call of the lovers, the male and female bird, both perched under the tree of happiness, searching for one another- so near, and yet so far. In the traditions of Indian folk art, a pair of peacocks symbolizes love and companionship. It is this ever-lasting mark of the joy of love that our artist Apindra Swain gives to you with this graceful wood clutch full of the love of art, of traditions, and of the beautiful world around us!
- Handpainted Wooden clutch
- Length 9 inches ,Height 4.5 inches
- Golden detachable shoulder chain
- Lining and a small pocket inside
- Big enough to fit your phone, make up, money, keys etc