A TALE OF TWO LOVERS, GOLD AND BLACK RECTANGLE PAPER MACHE CLUTCH
- Shipping charges: Free in India, US$18 in Hong Kong, US$26 for rest of the world & USA (higher for bigger sized Totes and will be visible during checkout)
- Shipping will take upto 1 week for India and upto 2 weeks for rest of the world.
“The minute I heard my first love story,
I started looking for you,
not knowing how blind that was.
Lovers don't finally meet somewhere,
they're in each other all along.”
The wind carries the call of the lovers, the male and female bird, both perched under the tree of happiness, searching for one another- so near, and yet so far. In the traditions of Indian folk art, a pair of peacocks symbolizes love and companionship. It is this ever-lasting mark of the joy of love that our artist Apindra Swain gives to you with this graceful paper mache clutch full of the love of art, of traditions, and of the beautiful world around us!
• These clutches are completely handmade made using paper mache technique by artisans in Kashmir. The paper used is waste paper from the printing press there and are then handpainted by master artists
• Golden detachable shoulder chain
• Lining and a small pocket inside
• Big enough to fit your phone, make up, money, keys etc