The Hti, Natural Vegan Cork Sling
- Shipping charges: Free in India, US$10 in Hong Kong, US$20 for rest of the world & USA (higher for bigger sized Totes and will be visible during checkout)
- Shipping will take upto 1 week for India and upto 2 weeks for rest of the world.
“To be remembered, umbrella waits for the rain!”
- Mehmet Murat ildan
In pre-colonial Burma, the hti (umbrella in Burmese) was an indicator of social status and used exclusively by those who were granted express permission to do so. This artwork is part of the first collection by our artists in Bagan in Myanmar from Bagan House who are traditionally lacquerware artists and have extended their work to this cork sling with this iconic umbrella artwork from Burma.
• Vegan Handpainted Cork Sling with natural cork colour
• Length 27 cm , Height 17 cm
• Detachable shoulder chain (59 cm long) made of faux leather
• Lining and a small pocket inside
• Big enough to fit your phone, make up, money, keys and everything you need for the day