Flowers, Sonnet 98
- Shipping charges - USD 20
- Shipping may take upto 2 weeks. Kindly bear with us.
"From you have I been absent in the spring,
When proud-pied April dress'd in all his trim
Hath put a spirit of youth in every thing,
That heavy Saturn laugh'd and leap'd with him.
Yet nor the lays of birds nor the sweet smell
Of different flowers in odour and in hue
Could make me any summer's story tell,
Or from their proud lap pluck them where they grew;
Nor did I wonder at the lily's white,
Nor praise the deep vermilion in the rose;
They were but sweet, but figures of delight,
Drawn after you, you pattern of all those.
Yet seem'd it winter still, and, you away,
As with your shadow I with these did play."
- Length 8 inches, Height 10 inches
- Lovely naturally finished Cow leather
- Handwoven Ikat Lining inside
- 1 internal pocket
- Adjustable shoulder strap