Flowers, Sonnet 98
Rs. 7,875.00 Rs. 15,750.00
- Shipping charges: Free in India, US$10 in Hong Kong, US$20 for rest of the world & USA (higher for bigger sized Totes and will be visible during checkout)
- Shipping will take upto 1 week for India and upto 2 weeks for rest of the world.
"From you have I been absent in the spring,
When proud-pied April dress'd in all his trim
Hath put a spirit of youth in every thing,
That heavy Saturn laugh'd and leap'd with him.
Yet nor the lays of birds nor the sweet smell
Of different flowers in odour and in hue
Could make me any summer's story tell,
Or from their proud lap pluck them where they grew;
Nor did I wonder at the lily's white,
Nor praise the deep vermilion in the rose;
They were but sweet, but figures of delight,
Drawn after you, you pattern of all those.
Yet seem'd it winter still, and, you away,
As with your shadow I with these did play."
- Length 8 inches, Height 10 inches
- Lovely naturally finished leather
- Handwoven Ikat Lining inside
- 1 internal pocket
- Adjustable shoulder strap