Opposites that make the Whole
- Shipping charges - USD 20
- Shipping may take upto 2 weeks. Kindly bear with us.
“Embrace contradictions, for they make up all of life:
You will eternally be looking for yourself and seeking ways to lose yourself.”
~ Kamand Kojouri
Time for human beings is made up of day and night. Each is a half of one whole. Human beings themselves are made up of two halves: man and woman. A man is associated with the sun, and a woman with the moon — together, they stand in for day and night. They are opposites that make the whole, what a beautiful concept handpainted on this grey tote by our Gond artists Rajinder and Sushila Shyam.
- Height 12.5", Length 18", Width 4.6"
- Grey Cow leather from Italy
- Lining inside , metal fittings
- Metal feet
- 2 internal pockets with chain , two small pockets without chain