RAAGMALA, KISHANGARH PAINTING BY SHEHZAAD ALI SHERANI
This painting depicts women indulged in prayer by the riverside accompanied by peacocks.
Ragamala paintings are a form of Indian miniature paintings, a set of illustrative paintings of the Ragamala or "Garland of Ragas", depicting various of the Indian musical modes called ragas. They stand as a classical example of the amalgamation of art, poetry and classical music in medieval India.
One of the well known Pichwai artists from Kishangarh, Shehzad Ali Sherani is the recipient of many awards like the State Award, the Rajasthan Lalit Kala Academi Commendation certificate and more. He has been practicing Pichwai and Kishangarh art for many years and learnt under the expert guidance of Padmashri Kripal Singh Shekhawat.
- Size: 28.5"X 22.5"
- Price is for unframed painting and painting would be sent without a frame.
- Handpainted in Kishanhgarh style of art on thick art paper
- Painted with readymade poster colors
- Handpainted on handmade paper.
- The image shown here is representative to help visualize the painting in a home setting and not an actual framed image.
- COD cannot be accepted as a payment option for paintings
- This painting will be made to order and will take 3-4 weeks
- Certificate of Authentication will be provided
- Please write to us at email@example.com for any customisation in size or ping us on the website chat
• The image shown here is representative to help visualize the painting in a home setting. Price specified is for unframed painting and the painting would be sent without a frame unless specified otherwise in the description.
• All paintings are mostly made to order and take 2-3 weeks
• COD cannot be accepted as a payment option for paintings
• Certificate of Authentication will be provided
• Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any customisation in size or ping us on the website chat