Return to the Root, Blue Vegan Laptop Bag/Tote
Sold OutRs. 7,499.00
The ten things arise together;
In their arising is their return.
Now they flower,
Returning to the root.
All things are in process, rising and returning. Plants come to blossom, but only to return to the root.
Our Gond Artist Venkat Shyam illustrates this circle of life through a herd of deer, embodying the interconnectedness of nature and of living beings with each other manifested in every Gond tradition.
- A lightweight tote bag with a padded partition for the safe storage of a laptop measuring upto 14"
- Inside: One wall pocket - zippered, Two wall pockets - open
- Padded partition for laptop or other electronic devices. (ipad, kindle, etc)
- Base: Five sturdy legs for protection of your devices and to reduce wear and tear of the bag from underneath.
- Strap: Twice reinforced handle with broad cotton straps for strength and comfort on the shoulder, riveted in place.
- Closure: A zipper to ensure that your belongings are safe, especially in an x-ray machine at the airport or metro station. It has a long tail, should you need a wider opening for that inevitable over-stuffing
- Dimensions: 17" across on top, 14.5" across at the bottom, 13" tall and 5" wide at the base. 11" drop height of the strap, so you can carry it on your shoulder even over a bulky dupatta or shawl.
Each of our bags is one of a kind and an exact copy of the same bag would not be made, however if you like the artwork or the style of bag and would like something similar, please click on 'Email us to customise a similar style/art bag' and we will get back to you with which styles of bags we currently have available where the artwork can be customised.