'Seeds of Love' handpainted yellow wristlet / sling
- Shipping charges - USD 20
- Shipping may take upto 2 weeks. Kindly bear with us.
Every tree, every growing thing as it grows,
says this truth: You harvest what you sow.
With life a short as a half taken breath, don't plant anything but love.
The tree of life is symbolic in all cultures of creation, growth, protection and nourishment. Earlier, in remote forested areas, the bridegroom offered a tree to his bride as bride price, but the shortage of trees and of land eventually led to the offering of the painted Tree of Life, signifying an eternal relationship. The Tree of Life in Madhubani painting has been, from the genesis of this art form, a powerful symbol of hope for longevity and love.
As says Rumi, so implores our artist Mira with this beautiful rendition of the Tree of Life to plant the seeds of love.
- Length 8.5 inches, height 8.4 inches, depth 3 inches
- Bright Yellow Cow leather
- Lining inside , metal fittings, 2 round wristlet handles
- Detachable, adjustable leather sling
- 1 internal pocket with chain , 1 small pocket without chain