THE FISH WHO LOVED A BIRD (Purple handpainted wallet)
Rs. 5,250.00 Rs. 10,500.00
- Shipping charges: Free in India, US$10 in Hong Kong and US$20 for rest of the world
- Shipping will take upto 1 week for India and upto 2 weeks for rest of the world.
"A fish fell in love with a bird one day
What was his reason I could not say.
The bird flew down its reflection to see,
the fish jumped high and cried "Marry me."
The bird simply laughed and flew away,
"Birds marry birds!" was all she'd say."
Fish symbolize fertility, procreation and good luck in Madhubani art -in an ideal world, we could fall in love with anyone. What a beautiful thought illustrated on this fun purple sling by our Madhubani artists DK and Pratima Bharti.
- Purple leather
- Suede and Handwoven Ikat Lining inside
- 1 internal pocket with ikat lining (big enough to fit your phone in)
- Dimension in cm (L x W x H)- 20x2x10