- Shipping charges - USD 20
- Shipping may take upto 2 weeks. Kindly bear with us.
peacocks bags, peacocks handbags, handbags peacocks, peacock women handbags, handpainted bags, tan eco leather, eco leather bags, roots bags
"You came here alone,
but you create hundreds of new worlds.
Spring is a peacock flirting with
revelation. The rose gardens flame.
Ocean enters the boat. I throw
it all away, except this love for Shams."
A change in seasons beckons the arrival of a loved one says Rumi. When the time comes, he is ready to give up everything for love. Peacocks symbolize romantic love in Mithila art- let ablaze the throngs of love with this beautifully handpainted tote by our mithila artist Manorama Devi.
- Length 15 inches, height 12 inches
- Tan Eco Leather (Made in an environmentally sustainable way and may change colour slightly over time as it absorbs the sheen of your skin)
- Lining inside , metal fittings
- Metal feet
- 2 internal pockets with chain , two small pockets without chain