The Seeds of Love
Rs. 9,625.00 Rs. 19,250.00
- Shipping charges: Free in India, US$10 in Hong Kong, US$20 for rest of the world & USA (higher for bigger sized Totes and will be visible during checkout)
- Shipping will take upto 1 week for India and upto 2 weeks for rest of the world.
Every tree, every growing thing as it grows, says this truth:
You harvest what you sow.
With life a short as a half taken breath, don't plant anything but love.
The tree of life is symbolic in all cultures of creation, growth, protection and nourishment. Earlier, in remote forested areas, the bridegroom offered a tree to his bride as bride price, but the shortage of trees and of land eventually led to the offering of the painted Tree of Life, signifying an eternal relationship. The Tree of Life in Madhubani painting has been, from the genesis of this art form, a powerful symbol of hope for longevity and love.
As says Rumi, so implores our artist Mira with this beautful rendition of the Jackfruit Tree to plant the seeds of love.
- Height 12.5", Length 18", Width 4.6"
- Grey leather from Italy
- Lining inside , metal fittings
- Metal feet
- 2 internal pockets with chain , two small pockets without chain