Tree of Life, Mata ni Pachedi painting by Chandrakant Bhulabhai
Every tree, every growing thing as it grows,
says this truth: You harvest what you sow.
With life a short as a half taken breath, don't plant anything but love.
The tree of life is symbolic in all cultures of creation, growth, protection and nourishment.
About the Artist:
Chitara Chandrakant comes from a lineage of Mata ni Pachedi painters and this art has been in his family for over 700 years. Chitara Chandrakant started painting from the age of 8 with his father Chitara Bhulabhai who received a Shilp guru award and he has now been painting for over 40 years. Mata ni pachedi was initially done with a mixture of Kalamkari and block printing, but Chandrakant ji was the first one to experiment with the entire fabric as kalamkari so he is the first one to create Mata ni Pachedi as a complete Kalamkari using traditional colours with other natural colours. Since 1990 he has conducted around 270 more workshops at various Schools all over India & England (Buckingham Palace)
- Size: 17"×11" inches
- Price is for an unframed painting and painting would be sent without a frame
- Handpainted in Mata ni Pachedi art style with natural colours on a cloth prepared by the artist
- The image shown here is representative to help visualize the painting in a home setting and not an actual framed image
- Artist : Chitara Chandrakant
- COD cannot be accepted as a payment option for paintings
- This painting will be made to order and will take 3-4 weeks