TREE OF LIFE, VEGAN LAPTOP BAG/TOTE
- Shipping charges: Free in India, US$10 in Hong Kong, US$20 for rest of the world & USA (higher for bigger sized Totes and will be visible during checkout)
- Shipping will take upto 1 week for India and upto 2 weeks for rest of the world.
Every tree, every growing thing as it grows,
says this truth: You harvest what you sow.
With life a short as a half taken breath, don't plant anything but love.
The tree of life is symbolic in all cultures of creation, growth, protection and nourishment. Earlier, in remote forested areas, the bridegroom offered a tree to his bride as bride price, but the shortage of trees and of land eventually led to the offering of the painted Tree of Life, signifying an eternal relationship. The Tree of Life in Madhubani painting has been, from the genesis of this art form, a powerful symbol of hope for longevity and love.
As says Rumi, so implores our artist Apindra Swain with this beautiful rendition of the Tree of Life to plant the seeds of love.
- A lightweight tote bag with a padded partition for the safe storage of a laptop measuring upto 14"
- Inside: One wall pocket - zippered, Two wall pockets - open
- Padded partition for laptop or other electronic devices. (ipad, kindle, etc)
- Base: Five sturdy legs for protection of your devices and to reduce wear and tear of the bag from underneath.
- Strap: Twice reinforced handle with broad cotton straps for strength and comfort on the shoulder, rivetted in place.
- Closure: A zipper to ensure that your belongings are safe, especially in an x-ray machine at the airport or metro station. It has a long tail, should you need a wider opening for that inevitable over-stuffing!
- Dimensions: 17" across on top, 14.5" across at the bottom, 13" tall and 5" wide at the base. 11" drop height of the strap, so you can carry it on your shoulder even over a bulky dupatta or shawl.