TREE OF LIFE, ROUND WOODEN CLUTCH
- Shipping charges: Free in India, US$18 in Hong Kong, US$26 for rest of the world & USA (higher for bigger sized Totes and will be visible during checkout)
- Shipping will take upto 1 week for India and upto 2 weeks for rest of the world.
Every tree, every growing thing as it grows, says this truth:
You harvest what you sow.
With life a short as a half taken breath, don't plant anything but love.
The tree of life is symbolic in all cultures of creation, growth, protection and nourishment. Earlier, in remote forested areas in India, the bridegroom offered a tree to his bride as bride price, but the shortage of trees and of land eventually led to the offering of the painted Tree of Life, signifying an eternal relationship.
As says Rumi, so implores our artist Hussain with this beautiful rendition of the Tree of Life to plant the seeds of love.
If sold out and you would still like this piece, please let us know at email@example.com and we can get it done for you in 3-4 weeks.
- Handpainted Wooden clutch
- 8 inch diameter
- Golden detachable shoulder chain
- Lining and a small pocket inside
- Big enough to fit your phone, make up, money, keys etc