TRUNG TRUNG KARMO ON YELLOW VEGAN CORK SLING
Chati Trung Trung Karmo! Nga la shoktsey yar thang!
Thag ring gyur la mey dro! Lithan kor leph yong!
“White Crane, Lend me your wings
I will not fly far From Lithang, I shall return”
The now endangered black neck white crane is the symbol of peace and harmony, its summer months spent in Ladakh in India and winter months spent in China. A part of the mountains as inseparable as the summer flowers, many a famous folklores and songs dedicated to it in Bhutan. Bhaskar, our team member at Meraki who is also an artist, has beautifully captured this rare bird in Thangka Art, a call to all of us to preserve our environment and save the black neck white crane
• Vegan Handpainted Cork Sling with Yellow cork colour
• Length 27 cm , Height 17 cm
• Detachable shoulder chain (59 cm long) made of faux leather
• Lining and a small pocket inside
• Big enough to fit your phone, make up, money, keys and everything you need for the day