UNDER MY TREE
Rs. 10,499.00 Rs. 20,999.00
- Shipping charges: Free in India, US$18 in Hong Kong, US$26 for rest of the world & USA (higher for bigger sized Totes and will be visible during checkout)
- Shipping will take upto 1 week for India and upto 2 weeks for rest of the world.
"Alone with myself
The trees bend to caress me
The shade hugs my heart"
The tree of life is symbolic in all cultures of creation, growth, protection and nourishment. Earlier, in remote forested areas, the bridegroom offered a tree to his bride as bride price, but the shortage of trees and of land eventually led to the offering of the painted Tree of Life, signifying an eternal relationship. The Tree of Life in Madhubani painting has been, from the genesis of this art form, a powerful symbol of hope for longevity and fertility.
Exploring the relationship of man with nature, our artist Shanti Devi extends the vibrant branches of her folk traditions to you through the Madhubani rendition of the Tree of Life.
- Height 14", Length 17", Width 5"
- Blue leather
- No lining inside , metal fittings
- 1 internal pocket with chain and chain on top of the bag