Dharma Raj Devnarayan: Terracotta Art by Dinesh Molela
Devnarayan is a folk deity from Rajasthan, India. He was an incarnation of Vishnu and he is worshipped mostly in Rajasthan and north-western Madhya Pradesh.The sculpture shows the god being seated on a horse.
For fifteen generations Dinesh ji's family have practised the tradition of making terracotta plaques of traditional Hindu Deities. Molela is known in the area as a 'potters village' as there are about 30 families from the Kumhar caste producing pottery.
- Size: 15 by 10 inches
- Price is for unframed artwork and artwork would be sent without a frame
- Terracotta work by Dinesh Molela
- The image shown here is representative to help visualise the painting in a home setting and not an actual framed image
- COD cannot be accepted as a payment option for paintings
- This painting will be made to order and will take 3-4 weeks
- Certificate of Authentication will be provided
- Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any customisation in size or ping us on the website chat