Naar Pada Sawari: Terracotta Art by Dinesh Molela
The sculpture shows a God, in an angry posture sitting on a bison, known to be his ride.
For fifteen generations Dinesh ji's family have practised the tradition of making terracotta plaques of traditional Hindu Deities. Molela is known in the area as a 'potters village' as there are about 30 families from the Kumhar caste producing pottery.
- Size: 15 by 10 inches
- Price is for unframed artwork and artwork would be sent without a frame
- Terracotta work by Dinesh Molela
- The image shown here is representative to help visualise the artwork in a home setting and not an actual framed image
- COD cannot be accepted as a payment option for paintings and artworks
- This artwork will be made to order and will take 3-4 weeks
- Certificate of Authentication will be provided
- Please write to us at email@example.com for any customisation in size or ping us on the website chat
• The image shown here is representative to help visualize the painting in a home setting. Price specified is for unframed painting and the painting would be sent without a frame unless specified otherwise in the description.
• All paintings are mostly made to order and take 2-3 weeks
• COD cannot be accepted as a payment option for paintings
• Certificate of Authentication will be provided
• Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any customisation in size or ping us on the website chat