Takaji Naag: Terracotta Art by Dinesh Molela
Takaji, known to be a snake god in Rajasthan. The sculpture in focus shows the huge snake surrounded by two are snakes who seem to be his followers.
For fifteen generations Dinesh ji's family have practised the tradition of making terracotta plaques of traditional Hindu Deities. Molela is known in the area as a 'potters village' as there are about 30 families from the Kumhar caste producing pottery.
- Size: 15 by 10 inches
- Price is for unframed artwork and artwork would be sent without a frame
- Terracotta work by Dinesh Molela
- The image shown here is representative to help visualise the artwork in a home setting and not an actual framed image
- COD cannot be accepted as a payment option for paintings and artworks
- This artwork will be made to order and will take 3-4 weeks
- Certificate of Authentication will be provided
- Please write to us at email@example.com for any customisation in size or ping us on the website chat
• The image shown here is representative to help visualize the painting in a home setting. Price specified is for unframed painting and the painting would be sent without a frame unless specified otherwise in the description.
• All paintings are mostly made to order and take 2-3 weeks
• COD cannot be accepted as a payment option for paintings
• Certificate of Authentication will be provided
• Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any customisation in size or ping us on the website chat