Dimensions : H-3.6 W-4.5ft. I H-44 W-55 inches
Medium : Natural Colors on Cloth
Anil Wangad has been painting since the last 19 years experimenting in themes of Gods, Goddess and themes of weddings and the famous tarpa dance from the Warli culture. Since there is no written script of their language all their folktales and legends are depicted in a pictorial manner that have passed down from one generation to another. It is the artist mother who influenced him and taught him how to paint. He still prefers to use the tradition mediums of gerue, rice paste, charcoal and cow dung with the use of synthetic paints and dyes. Anil Wangad is a not just passionate about his painting but also farming which is the traditional occupation of the Warlis. He has a vision and zeal to take the Warli art forward by incorporating the good of the modern world as well as retaining their traditions.
- Size: "44x55"inches
- Price is for unframed painting and painting would be sent without a frame
- Handpainted in Warli style on canvas
- The image shown here is representative to help visualise the painting in a home setting and not an actual framed image
- COD cannot be accepted as a payment option for paintings
- This painting will be made to order and will take 3-4 weeks
- Certificate of Authentication will be provided
- Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any customisation in size or ping us on the website chat
Each of our artworks are hand painted by master artists across India. We provide an authentication certificate with this artwork signed by the artist.
The sizes mentioned are excluding the borders of the artwork.
We take custom artwork orders, please use the WhatsApp chat below or email us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements in more detail.
We ship worldwide, shipping charges of 2000 INR are applicable for international orders. Our Prices are inclusive of GST/Taxes. No additional charges are applicable for domestic deliveries.
All artworks are packed and couriered securely in a tube.
Ready To Ship/ In Stock artworks are shipped in under 2 weeks. We only accept return requests for Ready to Ship/ In stock artworks placed within a week from date of delivery.
Made To Order artworks will take 2-3 weeks to be made and shipped once they are ready. Returns are not applicable on Made To Order artworks.
All artworks on the website are hand painted from scratch by our master artists. That makes every artwork absolutely unique and the actual colour and overall artwork may vary slightly from the artwork image posted here.