- Shipping charges - USD 20
- Shipping may take upto 2 weeks. Kindly bear with us.
So wild flowers will come up where you are.
You have been stony for too many years.
Try something different.
Brought from Samarkand to Kashmir by a Kashmiri Prince, the Persian art form of Paper Mache has evolved to new heights in Kashmir. Our artist Hussain has extended this traditional paper mache work to this wooden clutch with these beautiful golden leaves from the Chinar Valley of Kashmir calling out to you to surrender to their beauty.
- Handpainted Wooden clutch
- Length 9 inches ,Height 4.5 inches
- Golden detachable shoulder chain
- Lining and a small pocket inside
- Big enough to fit your phone, make up, money, keys etc