Story of Pabuji, Phad painting by Kalyan Joshi
- Shipping charges: Free in India, US$18 in Hong Kong, US$26 for rest of the world & USA (higher for bigger sized Totes and will be visible during checkout)
- Shipping will take upto 1 week for India and upto 2 weeks for rest of the world.
The epic story of Pabuji, the Rathod chief of Rajasthan in the 14th century, who is extolled as an incarnation of Hindu God, and worshipped by the Rabari tribals of Rajasthan.
Phad Painting or Phad is a style religious scroll painting and folk painting, practiced in Rajasthan state of India. This style of painting is traditionally done on a long piece of cloth or canvas, known as phad. The narratives of the folk deities of Rajasthan, mostly of Pabuji and Devnarayan are depicted on the phads.
- Size: 4 by 3 feet
- Price is for unframed painting and painting would be sent without a frame
- Handpainted in Phad style with natural pigment colours on cloth
- The image shown here is representative to help visualise the painting in a home setting and not an actual framed image