The Elephants Tale, Green Cane Box Sling
- Shipping charges: Free in India, US$10 in Hong Kong, US$20 for rest of the world & USA (higher for bigger sized Totes and will be visible during checkout)
- Shipping will take upto 1 week for India and upto 2 weeks for rest of the world.
“There was a time, when the elephant’s nose was no bigger than a boot that he could wriggle from side to side.
But one young and curious elephant changed that! Full of questions about all that he saw around him,
the young elephant one day asked “I wonder what a crocodile eats for dinner?” Despite all the animals warning him,
he went up to the river to ask the crocodile himself. In reply, the crocodile bit the young elephant and dragged him into the water!
But the powerful young elephant pulled back with all his might. As the struggle ensued, the young elephant’s nose kept getting longer,
and longer, and longer until the crocodile had to let go. The elephant waited for his nose to shrink back, but it never did.
And this is how the elephant got his long trunk that it swishes around!” ~The Elephant Child by Rudyard Kipling
The gigantic and powerful elephant are one of the smartest, most empathetic of all animals.
A key character in many children’s tales across India, the elephant is a traditional symbol of wealth, power, and prosperity.
• Dimensions: L: 21cm, H: 18cm, Base: 12cm, Top:10cm
• Made of cane and Faux leather, totally vegan
• Ikat cotton Lining inside
• Adjustable and detachable strap