The Persian Paisley
- Shipping charges - USD 20
- Shipping may take upto 2 weeks. Kindly bear with us.
The original Persian droplet-like motif, the boteh or buta , is thought to have been a representation of a floral spray combined with a cypress tree, a Zoroastrian symbol of life and eternity. This paisley has been beautifully handpainted by our Kashmiri artist Riyaz in gold on this leather wallet.
- Top Grain Cow leather
- Lining inside and golden chain all over the wallet
- 1 internal open pocket (big enough to fit your phone in)
- Detachable Wristlet to carry the wallet in your wrist
- Dimension in cm (L x W x H)- 20x2x10