GOLD CHINAR, ROUND WOOD CLUTCH
- Shipping charges: Free in India, US$18 in Hong Kong, US$26 for rest of the world & USA (higher for bigger sized Totes and will be visible during checkout)
- Shipping will take upto 1 week for India and upto 2 weeks for rest of the world.
So wild flowers will come up where you are.
You have been stony for too many years.
Try something different.
Brought from Samarkand to Kashmir by a Kashmiri Prince, the Persian art form of Paper Mache has evolved to new heights in Kashmir. Our artist Riyaz has extended this traditional paper mache work to this wooden clutch with these beautiful golden leaves from the Chinar Valley of Kashmir calling out to you to surrender to their beauty.
PS: The knob for this clutch has been changed to an even better one and you can see the details in the next set of photos
If sold out and you would still like this piece, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can get it done for you in 3-4 weeks
- Handpainted Wooden clutch
- 8 inch diameter
- Golden detachable shoulder chain
- Lining and a small pocket inside
- Big enough to fit your phone, make up, money, keys etc