Dhola Mharo: Terracotta Art by Dinesh Molela
The Dhola Mharo is the romantic tale of Dhola and Mharo in Rajasthan. The sculpture shows the couple's love bond who were separated and then came back together stronger.
For fifteen generations Dinesh ji's family have practised the tradition of making terracotta plaques of traditional Hindu Deities. Molela is known in the area as a 'potters village' as there are about 30 families from the Kumhar caste producing pottery.
- Size: 15 by 10 inches
- Price is for unframed artwork and artwork would be sent without a frame
- Terracotta work by Dinesh Molela
- The image shown here is representative to help visualise the painting in a home setting and not an actual framed image
- COD cannot be accepted as a payment option for paintings
- This painting will be made to order and will take 3-4 weeks
- Certificate of Authentication will be provided
- Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any customisation in size or ping us on the website chat