Holi Festival (Fagh), Phad painting by Kalyan Joshi
- Shipping charges: Free in India, US$18 in Hong Kong, US$26 for rest of the world & USA (higher for bigger sized Totes and will be visible during checkout)
- Shipping will take upto 1 week for India and upto 2 weeks for rest of the world.
Holi festival (fagh) illustrates a celebration of Holi, the spring festival and festival of colour, celebrated widely throughout South Asia.
Phad Painting or Phad is a style religious scroll painting and folk painting, practiced in Rajasthan state of India. This style of painting is traditionally done on a long piece of cloth or canvas, known as phad. The narratives of the folk deities of Rajasthan, mostly of Pabuji and Devnarayan are depicted on the phads.
- Size: 4 by 3 feet
- Price is for unframed painting and painting would be sent without a frame
- Handpainted in Phad style with natural pigment colours on cloth
- The image shown here is representative to help visualise the painting in a home setting and not an actual framed image