Radha Krishna Jugal Jodi: Tanjore Painting by Sanjay Tandekar
“Time creates all things and time destroys them all. Time burns all creatures and time again extinguishes that fire.”
Tanjore Paintings Is A Classical South Indian Art Developed In The Late 16th Century In Thanjavur Also Known As Tanjore In Tamilnadu South Indian State. These Tanjore Paintings Evoke A Sense Of Class And Timelessness With Their Alluring Illustrations Of Puranic Scenes. This Ancient Art Form Traces Its Origin To Tanjavur, Capital Of The Erstwhile Chola Empire And Is Popular Among Contemporary Indian Women For Showcasing Their Artistic Inclination And Tastes.
Sanjay Tandekar has been painting for 15 years. He completed his Bachelors in Fine Arts and Masters in Fine Arts from Nagpur. He always had a keen interest in traditional arts and learned Tanjore painting by closely observing the details of art form and is a self taught Tanjore artist. Now his wife and father both are involved in this beautiful art form along with him. He has won several awards and merits for his excellence in Tanjore and other art.
This painting is made to order and will take 2-3 weeks to be painted once the order has been placed. 22 Carat gold foil has been used to make this painting
- Artist: Sanjay Tandekar
- Size: 24 X 30 inches
- Price is for unframed painting and painting would be sent without a frame
- Handpainted in Tanjore style
- The image shown here is representative to help visualize the painting in a home setting and not an actual framed image
- COD cannot be accepted as a payment option for paintings
- This painting will be made to order and will take 3-4 weeks