RADHA KRISHNA: KERALA MURAL PAINTING BY ADARSH
The exuberance of Radha and Krishna has been the source of illumination for musicians, artists, poets and even writers. The beguiling affection of the two has been praised and followed for ages. From traditional to contemporary, the epitome of eternal love has always been celebrated as the idea of divine love and dedication.
(This painting will be made to order in 2-3 weeks)
The traditional mural paintings of Kerala are a fine art of skill and creative excellence. Most of the noted mural works of Kerala were done between the 15th and 19th centuries. They bear a stamp of uniqueness in techniques used and aesthetics. An ideal souvenir to be treasured for a lifetime, Kerala murals are a symbol of natural beauty and grace, elegance and simplicity and of pious devotion.
Adarsh has learnt Kerala Mural painting at Guruvayur from 2003 to 2008. He has been involved in a lot of conservation work with the government and UNESCO for the conservation of Kerala Murals across Kerala
- Medium : Acrylic on canvas
- Size: 1.5 feet *3.5 feet (18 by 42 inches)
- Price is for unframed painting and painting would be sent without a frame.
- Handpainted in Kerala Mural style on canvas.
- Painted with Acrylic colours by the artist.
- The image shown here is representative to help visualize the painting in a home setting and not an actual framed image.
- This painting is not in stock and will be made to order in 2-3 weeks
- COD cannot be accepted as a payment option for paintings