RADHA KRISHNA: MADHUBANI PAINTING BY PRATIMA BHARTI
With time, the tale of Radha and Krishna's love showered the world with the knowledge of divine unification between the Jivatma and Paramatma – the individual self and the universal self. Radha Krishna’s love story is the most beautiful example of the “supreme emanation of divine vibrations.”
Also known as Mithila painting due to its origins in the Mithila region of India and Nepal, Madhubani is a traditional Indian folk art made on canvas, cloth or cow dung washed hand paper. Natural dye and colors are used in creation of Madhubani artworks with geometrical figures and vibrant colors being key elements. Commonly depicted subjects in Madhubani paintings are tales of religious characters/Gods such as Krishna, Rama, Durga, Shiva, Saraswati, and Durga.
Pratima Bharti, our Madhubani artist has evolved a very distinctive style of Madhubani art where modern lines and geometric figures meet the traditional patterns of Madhubani art. She is the recipient of the state award for art.
- Size: 22 by 30 inches
- Price is for unframed painting and painting would be sent without a frame.
- Handpainted in Madhubani art style on handmade paper.
- Painted with natural colours made by the artist
- The image shown here is representative to help visualize the painting in a home setting and not an actual framed image.
- COD cannot be accepted as a payment option for paintings
- This painting will be made to order and will take 3-4 weeks