KRISHNA, KERALA MURAL PAINTING BY ADARSH
- Shipping charges: Free in India, US$18 in Hong Kong, US$26 for rest of the world & USA (higher for bigger sized Totes and will be visible during checkout)
- Shipping will take upto 1 week for India and upto 2 weeks for rest of the world.
Krishna, the eighth avatar of Lord Vishnu, delivered the Bhagwad Gita on the battlefield to Arjun when he was reluctant to kill his own kin. Krishna represents love, wisdom and intellect.
The traditional mural paintings of Kerala are a fine art of skill and creative excellence. Most of the noted mural works of Kerala were done between the 15th and 19th centuries. They bear a stamp of uniqueness in techniques used and aesthetics. An ideal souvenir to be treasured for a lifetime, Kerala murals are a symbol of natural beauty and grace, elegance and simplicity and of pious devotion.
Adarsh has learnt Kerala Mural painting at Guruvayur from 2003 to 2008. He has been involved in a lot of conservation work with the government and UNESCO for the conservation of Kerala Murals across Kerala
- Medium : Acrylic on canvas
- Size: Height -94 cm Width -61 cm , overall 6.16 square feet
- Price is for unframed painting and painting would be sent without a frame.
- Handpainted in Kerala Mural style on canvas.
- Painted with Acrylic colours by the artist.
- The image shown here is representative to help visualize the painting in a home setting and not an actual framed image.