SHREE GANESHA: KERALA MURAL PAINTING BY ADARSH
Sold OutRs. 20,000.00
Ganesha, also spelled Ganesh, also called Ganapati, elephant-headed Hindu god of beginnings, who is traditionally worshipped before any major enterprise is the patron of intellectuals, bankers, scribes, and authors.
The traditional mural paintings of Kerala are a fine art of skill and creative excellence. Most of the noted mural works of Kerala were done between the 15th and 19th centuries. They bear a stamp of uniqueness in techniques used and aesthetics. An ideal souvenir to be treasured for a lifetime, Kerala murals are a symbol of natural beauty and grace, elegance and simplicity and of pious devotion.
Adarsh has learnt Kerala Mural painting at Guruvayur from 2003 to 2008. He has been involved in a lot of conservation work with the government and UNESCO for the conservation of Kerala Murals across Kerala.
- Size: 26.7"X 14"
- Price is for unframed painting and painting would be sent without a frame.
- Handpainted in Kerala Mural style on canvas.
- Painted with Acrylic colours by the artist.
- Handpainted on handmade paper.
- The image shown here is representative to help visualize the painting in a home setting and not an actual framed image.
- Paintings that are sold out can be made to order in 2-3 weeks
- COD cannot be accepted as a payment option for paintings
Each of our bags is one of a kind and an exact copy of the same bag would not be made, however if you like the artwork or the style of bag and would like something similar, please click on 'Email us to customise a similar style/art bag' and we will get back to you with which styles of bags we currently have available where the artwork can be customised.