Spiti Himachal Pradesh Key Monastery: Thangka painting by Krishna Tashi Palmo
- Shipping charges: Free in India, US$18 in Hong Kong, US$26 for rest of the world & USA (higher for bigger sized Totes and will be visible during checkout)
- Shipping will take upto 1 week for India and upto 2 weeks for rest of the world.
Spiti Himachal Pradesh Key Monastery.
Spiti valley is famous for its natural beauty and cultural heritage. Tabo monastery is one of the most prominent attractions in Spiti. The monasteries in Spiti are renowned for spectacular murals, ancient temples, and several stupas.
Thangka paintings are closely connected to Buddhism based on Buddha's life and with these teachings- every Thangka painting can be linked to the Buddha's thoughts and teachings. It literally means a painting that can be rolled up. These paintings are made on cotton or silk canvases and use natural colours.
- Size : 22/30 inches
- Acrylic colors on Canvas
- Price is for unframed painting and painting would be sent without a frame
- The image shown here is representative to help visualize the painting in a home setting and not an actual framed image
- COD cannot be accepted as a payment option for paintings